Wardriving with KisMac
Yesterday I discovered the KisMac author has a new function in KisMac making it possible to upload your discovered APs to a central website where you can search for APs and generate maps of them. For example a map of Sittard-Geleen can be found here.
I fully support that everbody uploads there KisMac data to .KisMac to generate a nice map of accesspoints around the world!
First the top 5 of search terms:
- bu 303 (the USB GPS I use for the Mac)
- robert salmas (the guy concerning Atlantis near Cyprus)
- blocking msn (I have an article concerning blocking MSN)
- Kirstens Room (seems to be some porn site on the web)
- dns priority (my article about loadbalancing using DNS)
cliff unilogic - Someone was obviously looking for some info relating me and Unilogic
- dutch playboy pics josefine - These nice Josefine van Asdonk playboy pictures can be found here (Another hot Josefine van Asdonk shoot can be found here)
- slutmasters - This would be p0rn.slutmasters.org, dave's old site that's no longer with us
Merlin Gerin Comet S11 SNMP
If someone has one for sale, don't hesitate to contact me.
Finally I have some decent flashlights! I always had the need for a decent flashlight after my parents always had crappy 5 EUR flashlights from the Hema. So I bought myself two MagLite flashlights. A 5 D-Cell and a 3 D-Cell MagLite.
And I instantly had good use for it at Mendel's Party looking for wood logs for the campfire. These MagLite's are hell powerful, providing a powerful beam that easily goes for 400 metres in clear weather at night.
Kirsten was pretty jealous of me buying these flashlights, so I bought here a Mini Maglite 2 AAA
Penis Enlargement Spam
But a couple of nights ago when it was getting pretty late again 02:00 I was zapping around the tv channels and I stumped on something terrible. Penis Enlargement SPAM on TV! Where is this world going to!
IRL DoS Attack
I've always been a little annoyed when I suddenly saw a customer inside our colocation room without him given permission by our staff. Usuallcy some of the frontdesk clerks would have let him im. In our case it's less of a worry then other datacenters as we don't have a lot of customers in this particular colocation room. (more)